Tuesday, June 3, 2014

And so it goes

1. I haven't cried in a rather long time.
2. I kissed a boy that I don't have any feelings for.
3. My friends in Boise all graduated. and I am here.
4. The future scares me almost as much as the ocean.
5. I have the most fat I have ever had on my body ever and I don't even mind.
6. I think I know what love is. Really, I do.
7. I went swimming today and I felt like I was 6 years old (in a very good way).
8. Somebody likes my writing.
9. I bought my mom flowers today.
10. My two cactus plants are starting to grow.
11. I wish I never left BYU for the summer
12. I don't fit into my family.
13. My brother now has a pet turtle.
14. I want a key to unlock your eyes... you can keep your heart though.
15. I need to find somebody to go on a walk with me tomorrow.







1 comment: